1. Locate a car wash. Many gas stations have attached or detached garages that house automated car washes. In fact, many gas stations offer car washes at discounted rates to drivers who purchase their fuel there. In some areas, car washes can also be found as free standing businesses.(Leisuwash Car wash equipment for sale)
2. Drive up to the payment station. Most automated car washes have a station, similar to a fast food drive-thru window, that allows drivers to select the type of car wash they want and pay for it. A car wash may offer three or four different packages ranging from a basic wash to a wash that includes a coating of wax and detailing of your vehicle’s tires. Select the type of car wash that you want and pay for it.(Car wash equipment for sale)
3. Pull up to the opening of the car wash. Look for any signs or arrows that indicate where you are supposed to stop your vehicle. Automated car washes vary in function.
4. Most car washes require drivers to drive forward until their vehicle’s front tires are aligned with a track system that will guide their car through the wash. Lights and arrows will notify you when you have successfully placed your vehicle onto this track. Put your vehicle in park if it has an automatic transmission or neutral if it has a manual transmission. Take your foot off of the brake. Do not apply the emergency brake.
5. It is very important to roll up all your vehicle’s windows while going through an automated car wash. If you have small children in your car, it might be wise to lock the windows so that they do not accidentally get rolled down during the car wash.
6. When the car wash begins, your vehicle will be moved forward by the track system. As the vehicle’s driver, you are not required to do anything during this time. Automated car washes can be quite loud and you may feel your car shake a bit as the brushes and water jets move back and forth over your vehicle.(Car wash equipment for sale)
7. After the wash cycle is finished, you will be notified when it is safe to exit the garage area by a sign or flashing light. Slowly exit the car wash, exerting caution for other vehicle or pedestrians, especially if the car wash was located in close proximity to gas station.
Using a car wash equipment might be a little more expensive than completing the chore at home, but it is much more convenient.(Car wash equipment for sale)
Contact: Andy Wei
Phone: +86 13453132341
Tel: +86 13453132341
Add: No. 86 HongDa Rd, XiaoShan, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China, 311200